Masters Running

The Sunday daily...good luck racers (Read 567 times)

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Francesca  - it looks like some other happy Thanksgiving diversions <<<(grandson/grandson)>>> might interrupt plans for this year's Ghost/SM double you're doing too but, now that there's a quadzilla option with four-marathon/ultras-in-a-row on 11/25 ,11/26, 11/27, and 11/28, maybe you can just go ahead and do all four of them, . . . especially If that BIG one in Texas has anything to do with Racoons <<<(100mi/100mi)>>> 

Tet, you are reading me like a book,,,Big grin!!....

See you on Saturday at the First Call Veterans Day run?...I would like to take the extra early start again since I do have to go to work after it.

Franc - Wish we had runs as close to us like you do.  *yes, i'm jealous.* Smile  Your seemingly easy time at running 50ks amazes me.  Hope the trail rash isn't too bad.

Woo hoo, Erika!  Am looking forward to her report.

Wildchild - There was no possibility of getting a run in today. I ended up with 5 more hours of transcription this morning/afternoon while people arrived for the big smoke-out - pork butt, brisket, chicken, sausages, and oysters on the grill. Mmmmmm!  By the time I walked out of the cave (aka my office), there were probably 20-25 people in my house and in my back yard.  Took a deep breath, and dived right in . . . with starting to clean up behind folks.  It works so much better if I can stay on top of it, rather than trying to clean everything at the end.

Good group.  No one got out of control.  Many were ecstatic about the result of the Raiders game.  A few helped out with various food preparations and cleanup, so that was nice.  It's amazing how much better the parties are when people are just a little bit more mature. Wink  The nice part - it is now 8:30, and everyone's been gone for over an hour.  The Hub, after about 38 straight hours prepping/smoking meats/dealing with peeps (and possibly drinking a few beers), is snoring so loud, the windows are rattling.  Suffice to say, I'll be sleeping in the extra room tonight.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

oops, wrong day... Blush