Masters Running

Saturdaily 2/17 (Read 39 times)

Falconfixer

Hey y'all, got in 11 miles this morning in 1:31:43.  Decent run with decent weather, overcast, mid-40s although a bit windy.  After that I headed to New Bern to visit (and help) my sister and BIL and mom who is with them.

Tet, the Y where I teach one day a week (at least until the end of the month, long story for later) uses basic spin bikes also.  I had to modify how I call out my cueing to the class.  I try to match the music to the cadence I'm looking for (there are some websites that help with this) but it is not one of my strengths as an instructor (although I'm improving bit by bit).  I think most instructors know which riders are making the increases and which don't.  I think I do, but I'm more concerned that the riders have form that won't get them hurt.

Have a great night everyone!

4 miles this a.m., my longest run since before Christmas.

''God's job isn't to make Sick People Well, His job is to make Sick People Brave''

That describes my mom to a T.

Tammy - You're going to totally rock your ultra!

Those of you who have been sick - ugh!  So far it hasn't hit my office or here at home.  Keeping fingers crossed it doesn't.

That's about it around here.  Tomorrow is taxes and transcription.  I'm glad Monday's a holiday ~~

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance