Masters Running

Boston Marathon report-fun this year! and I am not dead yet.. (Read 340 times)

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Lame's not lame! I'm so happy to hear that you ran Boston with a nice strong finish. Your comeback story is very inspiring and keeps us injured focussed and hopeful! Thanks! .... and Congratulations!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Tramps

Great to see you do so well under the circumstances. That modest first half pays dividends later on, doesn't it? Congratulations!

Be safe. Be kind.

I am just now working my way through the RR from Boston. Yours is amazing! You should be so proud! WTG lamerunner!
          Kept expecting to die but never did.
          Hmmm - reminiscent of my one and only marathon (rail to trails = sucked). Decided to stick to trail running after that. Good job on your race - congratulations!

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Great Job, Lamerunner!
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            SteveP

It sounds like a great race. Thanks for the RR. Congratulations!

SteveP

Congratulations on a great race in Boston and you lived. Way to go.Great training to get there. Best Tall

Recent Best times: None recently