Masters Running

Wednesdilly, May 4, 2022 (Read 38 times)

MurrayM

Anybody else remember the "Be like Mike" commercials on TV decades ago?

Even in my thirties...not a chance  

Where's Starr???

Just lurking here while watching the Minnesota Wild with DH. I have been knitting, quilting and playing pickle ball. Running, not so much but walk when it is not windy out, which is almost never. I’ll ketchup later. 

thanks for asking.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

Deez, perhaps you are in a study only looking at antibodies to the nuclear proteins of covid, which will only show up if you have had covid virus.

Anyone that gets a vaccine, will show antibodies to covid capsid protein, at least, for sure after the second dose.

KSA - that 60% is based on the percent of people with antibodies detected in the past year to the nuclear protein (75% in teenagers and children) - from real infections, not vaccination.  Therefore it is a minimum estimate of people who have had covid, as not everyone will have produced enough antibodies, or have had them stick around 2 plus years after infection for the test to be positive.  And not having them stick around is a good thing (although the media would have you believe otherwise) - you need to fight off other pathogens too!  Memory B cells will take care of future infections, and ramp up production of covid antibodies next time you see it.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Wow Mike, great!

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

SteveP

There's a lot of streaking going on here.

Dave59 - My heart would skip a few beats.

Tammy - Good luck with DH and the doctor visit.

Rochrunner - Happy workout!. Every time my vehicle starts, my Garmin tells me the best rout to work or the best route home.

Happy Star Wars Day

MikeE - Powerful workout.

Starr!!!!!

6 Miles.  This was a manhandle day followed by a snooze worthy company meeting.

SteveP