Masters Running

Happy birthday, Dave59! (Read 257 times)

millbot

I hope you have a great one! Smile
      Happy Birthday, Dave! Glad you washed away that gray!

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

Happy Birthday Dave!! Smile

Runners run

Head Procrastinator

Happy Happy Birthday to ya Dave!!
            ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
              Happy birthday to a Michigan youngster. Where you been lately, Dave?

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Happy Birthday Dave!! Smile
                evanflein

Happy Birthday to the Dave formerly known as Gray!! Hope you have a good one and many happy returns! Big grin
                    Wishing you a great year of running and an absence of gray hair! Smile
                      Happy birthday, neighbor. I hope it's a good one. TomS
                      anachrotech

Happy Birthday ! and many happy years running. Smile
                        Dave59

Hey, thanks everyone! I'm glad I stopped by today. I think I have been suffering from delayed onset forum mess soreness. I've been buzzing in to scan the dailies and race reports but haven't had much desire to post. I took the day off today and after taking our relatively new kittens to the vet for shots, I went cross country skiing at the Bay City State Recreation Area. The trails there allow people and dogs to walk on them so they were chewed up, but I still got in a good workout. I wanted to get in one last session before everything starts melting tomorrow. Tonight will probably be dinner out somewhere because I do most the cooking around here and I'm not making anything tonight.

SteveP

That's right Dave. Make them wemmin folk take you out for some fancy eatin'. Y'all deserve a break. Herpy Burthday.

SteveP

happy birthday, Dave.
                              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Manchild

Sorry I missed your birthday, Dave. I do hope that you had a nice dinner out! Chris