Masters Running

Intrepid Racers - October 4 & ahead! (Read 487 times)

#artbydmcbride

Absolutely! But they have a 5k and a 10k this year...and I can't decide which to do.

Runners run

TammyinGP

Can you please add the following: 10/11 TammyinGP - Stagecoach 10K, Jacksonville, OR 11/8 TammyinGP- Pioneer Run 9 miles, Phoenix, OR 11/15 TammyinGP- Grants Pass Half Marathon, GP, OR and looking far into the future in my crystal ball: 6/27 TammyinGP- Seattle Rock & Roll Half Marathon, WA

Tammy

Hi, Ilene! You can put me and Harriet down for Boston: 4/20 predawnrunner - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/20 WillRunForBeer - Boston Marathon, Boston MA Thanks!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

evanflein

Woohoo! The Beers committed to Boston! That could be another awesome party... SLOjim, Ilene and Turtles... somehow there's a story here I'd love to know ... Hey Ilene, can you purty please put me down for the Disney World Marathon on 1/11/09? Thanks, dear.
            SLOjim, Ilene and Turtles... somehow there's a story here I'd love to know ...
            Maybe this will help explain it.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NscTj38iaHk&feature=related or maybe not Big grin
            evanflein

...alrighty then....

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

hi ilene. catch-up time. seems to happen to me and the RVM more than any other of my advance-planning marathons but I'll have to do an evanrunner and pull out and will do the annual Dawg Dash instead. 10/12 tetsujin - Univ/Wash Dawg Dash 10K, Seattle. Maybe try to do better than last week and beat tammy's 54:59 PR afterall, . . . . . . and get into your best times again. Maybe a little overdue for you too. . . . . . . <>LBmarathonPR/PR),etc.>>>. I'll save the UW t-shirt for Prof Econo in case she PR/BQ's or something in her Hartford Marathon. She'll need something for goin' all that far. enke - fancesca's in italiano, maybe you can come and ditch the stitch this time. mari - do you get to run the 5K or 10K while you're RD'ing the Autumn Leaf? Is registration still goin' up year-by-year? ps - not that he needs it but he's such a great guy maybe give lynden a head start! Great weather weekend for the RVM across the straits. sign me up for next year. ps ilenie - does anyone show up as roy orbison in the RS? are you wearin' anything again? maybe go as the Dow-Jones. Big grin ps tammy - i think maybe 10m/m pace in your 10K this weekend as practice for the November half mary. Smile

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)