Masters Running

Hump - or is it Humid Day - July 28 Daily (Read 591 times)

to Tet's entire post!

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

SteveP

Furniture delivery cross training...hhmmm..I guess it could fly. Are you one of them vegans that eat animal crackers??? Just the thought of it kinda scares me.

Sweet run breger.

Sweet pictures Mary....Tag wants to teach Brinkley how to play, "Tiny Kitty Yummy"

I quit umping kids' baseball games because of the parents Holly.

Craneium alert!!!!

The dog and I are on our way Wildchild...Is there room for the grandson???

Good to see you Francesca 

DW, Tag and I went to borrow Naoh. DD#1 came with us!!! DW & DD walked and talked with DW pushed Noah in the jogger. Noah kept insisting that (G)rampy do it. When I got a hold of the little guy, he said, "Run run run!"..He Tag and I did. Then we had to keep hidin'..then getten them and getting flowers. He and tag have about the same vocabulary. 2.1 miles over all....That's not counting "Do again (G)rampy" repeats on the hills.

SteveP

I ran on my shady trail where in the heat of the day it is cool because the sun does not get in there.  Well, tonight I found out that the humidity does........Whew......so I only managed 4.28 miles and was thankful that I did that.

How long has Poutine been in the New England area.   I don't remember it but that may be because at the age I lived there I didn't know about it.    Only since I was living in Quebec has it been on my "list".  It DOES taste good and Karin is right about the cheese needing to be "squeaky"....lol.

Today I got a bunch of pictures from my high school class reunion that I missed, along with a signed invitation that when I can get back to the area, they will arrange a special "reunion" with me.   What a class.  By looks of the pictures, they invited a bunch of old people to attend and then stayed home themselves.

Vista
        wildchild

Carolyn

The dog and I are on our way Wildchild...Is there room for the grandson???

Sure, Steve, he probably doesn't take up much room at all.   I'll tell Tazzie and Ladybug that they're getting a dog buddy to run with.  I'm curious if Tag hides with you and Noah? And does Tag really say run run run, like Noah does? You said they have the same vocabulary.

Nice to see Enke back from vacation looking all slim and svelte and tanned.    And nice to see Francesca, too!  Is the White River really like Tet described?   And nice to see Craneium posting and running, too!

Jlynne, how are you holding up with the PF issue?  Please don't be a stranger.  We all understand being on the DL. 

3 easy miles around the 'hood with Taz and Buggy after work.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I'm late chiming in on poutine, but we discovered it on a trip to Nova Scotia a few years back.  DW makes a replica, that tastes pretty good--neve much left over   she's made a version with mushroom gravy for DD, who's a veggie.

Not much in the way of running this week.  Vacation is always a good time to catch a cold, right?    It seems to have disapated for the ost part, so I hope I can hit the road tomorrow.  Only mild T-storms predicted.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Mariposai

Jlynne, how are you holding up with the PF issue?  Please don't be a stranger.  We all understand being on the DL. 

3 easy miles around the 'hood with Taz and Buggy after work.

Carolyn you are the sweetest thing!!!!

Glad to see Francesca here. Thanks for the invite. So...I better start looking at some HM for Sept...now that I have two homes to stay in the Seattle area.

2 miles of walking to and from work, no break walks today. I was lazy.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

.  Wow -- y'all are busy today--I was flat out running all over at work (I have jury duty, too).  Have a thoughtful post but will save it, also some racing news as I'm a last-ditch replacement on a relay. 

Need to eat dinner.  RAl and RAW--just under 10 miles total.

Mari, am so happy you liked my flutterby photo!

best to each and every one of you,

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles
                Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

....right Tet....thanks for refresher on  the gruesome detais.................