Masters Running

April 20--- Marathon Monday runs, spectating, and work out fun (Read 625 times)

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Thanks for the precious recap NCYrunner. Thanks for being the cheerleader in person for our Boston Heroes. I took the day off just because. I was unproductive to begin with and I have a long week ahead...besides I just wanted to start partying with the Boston's crowd. I guess I got myself a hardware at the Wenatchee marathon. First place AG and placed my name in the top 10 in the women's division, came 8th. Not bad, not bad. Now is time to party
    Congratulations! You deserve that and a big banana split!

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Don't forget PBJ! Rumor has it he ran in a Jester's costume and results page says 3:21:20...sweet! (now I'm searching for instructions on a training plan featuring fizzy lifting) Mariposai, woooohoooo! Attagirl!

Renee the dog

I still want to know who had the shotgun who blasted me in my right buttcheek though...
        Not me. I wasn't even in the state. Tongue Seriously, so sad to read that news earlier today. Cry Of course it was the right thing to do, but I'm just bummed for you. {{{ }}}

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Whew - what a day! It couldn't have been any more different than my sickly Boston last year. Ideal weather - the easterly wind really didn't bother me, and I felt pretty strong all the way through. My last mile was actually 8:01. Incredible. I have to say that knowing you all were tracking us was very motivating. But the highlight of the weekend was all the time spent with friends and family. Just wonderful! Congratulations to Mariposai on the AG win. That is soooo cool.

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

dg.

thanks Econo. please share if you find fizzy. Big grin PBJ, very sweet!!!! Nancy, you guess???? You I'll talk to on your race report tomorrow. Now it's time to party. Harriet, what a great race. I'm so happy for you & Lou.
              congratulations to all our runners!! your are all amazing and inspiring!! erika - hope your pain in the butt heals quickly!! mariposai -- woooohooooo!!

denise