Masters Running

It's Thursday - Is Everyone Weighting for Easter? (Read 230 times)

Jlynne

Wow - are we all avoiding the scale this week? I don't know about y'all, but I've been eating very carefully this week in anticipation of my jelly beans, chocolate rabbit and peeps Smile Enjoying being down 1/2 pound at 123 for at least a little while....

dg.

hey I'll play this time!    I've been avoiding the scale for a very long time.    the last time I got on, 75 years or so ago give or take a few, it just discouraged me.   So.  this morning I decided it was Time.  On I went.   0.0.     I'll take it.   :-D.

& yes they had scales at the gym, but the moment had passed.

Hi Jeanne!    I am so much loving your avatars with Will & Baby Ben.  Smile

Marathon Maniac #957

Oddly, I was down a pound from last week's really unhappy weight, although I think it was a momentary dip from an early dinner last night.  I won't devote any more concern about it until after the weekend, given that I have a lot of running planned. 

No more tapers for a while, so maybe I can really get serious about combining extra running with moderate eating starting next week.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #957

Hi Jeanne!    I am so much loving your avatars with Will & Baby Ben.  Smile

Me, too!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

235.6 pounds this afternoon when I woke up today.  If I get another 10 pounds I will look for a race to run.

142.3.  Too much pasta this past week. Smile

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Wha??? Oops, sorry... for a moment there I thought this thread was about me. Blush

Scale's broken again. Must be all the matza this week....

Mariposai

down 10 since Jan. ...working on 5 more before mother's day...I hope I can!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

I am so much loving your avatars with Will & Baby Ben.  Smile

+2

Orange Mat!!!!!Big grin

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

down 10 since Jan. ...working on 5 more before mother's day...I hope I can!

Woo hoo!

I'm still the same today as I was yesterday, which is good, but still 5 lbs over where I'd like to be by Memorial Day (the pool opens and I will be expected to wear a swimsuit).

Dave59

I haven't posted because I don't know what to put.  I've had beer, too many snacks, and things like a Chinese buffet here and there, mixed in with good days.  One day I'm up 3, two days later I'm down 4 (1 net).  I always have normal day-to-day fluctuation, but not of this magnitude.

If we go by today, I am down 1 for the week: 198.  That's 25 year to date (most of which came after starting the on-line tracking on January 19th).  But I may be back up 2 tomorrow. 

The hockey playoffs are going to make it rough.  I might have to pull for my hometown team (Buffalo) to get eliminated in the first round so I can get back to losing weight. Roll eyes  Hard to watch hockey without food and drink.