Masters Running

March 6 Fridays Follies (Read 461 times)

Ribs - I may not be as old mature as you, but I recognize all these songs. I grew up on the coast in Central California, and during my late night one-girl study sessions, I was able to get a station out of the Los Angeles that played lots of oldies. I loved them then and still do. Smile

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

First run in shorts and tee this year Big grin 63 degrees and sunny 6 mile tempo run in 49:30 9:17 then 8:03, 8:03, 8:02, 8:02, 8:03 Shocked When I checked my splits I was suprised at how even they were. My tempo pace is between 7:50 and 8:00 so although they were a little slow I am very happy with how even I must have been running today. I take fish oil about 4000 mg a day, I have no problem with the occasional burp I rather like them. I take it for the heart benifits with the omega 3s or so I have been told. Erika, You live in Alaska and you don't get enough salmon in your diet ? Wink Good runs everyone Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down