Masters Running

July Masters Miles (Read 357 times)

usandtoto-2@msn.com

Little late to the dance..  Just got back from Juneau and didn't even log on to the internet.

283.4 miles for July

2111.1 miles year to date

Completed my 4th marathon of the year "Frank Maier Marathon", Juneau, AK (3:37:48)

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

evanflein

Geez, Mike, you were in Juneau and didn't even call??? I actually had that marathon on my wish list this year. And Humpy's which is this Sunday. But the budget doesn't even allow for in-state travel, so I stayed home.

usandtoto-2@msn.com

Geez, Mike, you were in Juneau and didn't even call??? I actually had that marathon on my wish list this year. And Humpy's which is this Sunday. But the budget doesn't even allow for in-state travel, so I stayed home.

Knew you didn't live in Juneau and the commute would have been extremely hard on the rental car.  So we had to settle for the area of Juneau to keep us busy vice stopping by to see you.

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

evanflein

Yeah, most of those rental cars don't float real well... Hope you had fun!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

no particular reason but hope you can post any pictures and rr/weather report.

did you get out to the glacier and see mary hopeful's waterfall?  any bear?

thanks.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)