Masters Running

NEW AGE GROUP - GUESS WHO'S 75!!!!!!!!! (Read 269 times)

#artbydmcbride

You're just a kid!! And still lookin' good too. Happy happy Birthday, Henry. Smile

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

Happy Birthday Henry I sure hope I can do the same on my 75th !
      Slo, I think our beer drinking will do us in before that Big grin Seriously, I hope the same thing. TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

dg.

Happy Birthday Henry!! What a perfect way to start the celebration. Like you said, it's just begun. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face on such a regular basis.
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, happy birthday!! You are a wonderful role model!
            Happy Belated Birthday Henry!! You are going to rock Boston!!

denise

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy birthday to boston henny.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Maniac 505

Happy Birthday Have an extra piece on me, calories don't count today Dave
                  Sorry this birthday wish is late, Henry. I trust you had a great day. And don't just stop with celebrating your birthday, I say celebrate evryday.
                  Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Renee the dog

Happy Birthday! Go get 'em Patriot's Day!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Woo hoo!!! Happy, happy birthday Henry!!! You're such an inspiration to all of us on this site. Thanks for telling us Marj!