Masters Running

Hump Month: 6.1.16 (Read 37 times)

Beautiful morning here in CT for a run and I managed 6 miles. Plus I escaped some zombies! I would reply to the many posts, about national running day, prime numbers, that Jay has come back as a zombie, etc. but it is now late and I need to go collapse.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

You guys!  My heart is glowing.

Holly - If you get near NorCal for a marathon, I'll show up and cheer you on.  . . . .  Unless it's a trail marathon, then I would join you.

Tet -  I ran Grasshopper as a participant the first year.  Last year the RD asked if I would be willing to sweep, and considering I'm usually one of the last runners across the line, I figured I'd put that talent to good use. 

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mariposai

I somehow naturally woke up early, very refreshed from the cool air coming in the window and got up and ran!  Not only ran, but ran 9 miles!!  Not sure I have ever done that distance on a workday morning before, so was kind of proud of myself.  The first 8 miles were pretty enjoyable.  The last....well, I just felt pooped by then.

At work now, and still feel pooped!  Good way to celebrate Global Running Day and start off the month of June.

I am so proud of you!!!! 9 miles before work!!!! Amazing.

I ran 8 miles before work, 2.5 with a new runner in town who wants to do a half marathon in September. Loving having a new running pal and a girly talking buddy.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Nine pre work miles!! WOW!!!!

Hocking hills is so cool.

Actually, Leslie, that sounds fun.

SteveP