Masters Running

Happy Birthday CNYRunner! (Read 244 times)

happy happy birthday

happy happy birthday!!

hope your boys spoiled you rotten!!

denise

SteveP

I hope you enjoyed this day as much as we enjoy what you add to the forum.

SteveP

I'd like to wish you a happy birthday, but I'm afraid that you are so fast that you are already well ahead of me, into the next day.

I hope you had a good day....are you into a new AG?

Walt

Teresadfp

One day at a time

LOL, Walt!

Happy Birthday, Karin! How are you celebrating it?

This is late, but I hope your day was perfect - filled with family and friends. Oh- and maybe a great run. Happy Birthday Karin!

What do you mean live LONG??!! Karen is going to live forever.

Happy Birthday! You rock and all that.

Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy birthday and hope you're still celebratin' with a 20K run even when it starts takin' long as it takes some of the rest of us.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

coastwalker

Hi Karin,

I hope you had the happiest birthday ever (till next year...), and that you enjoyed lots of scrumptious cake!

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Thanks so much my friends for the wonderful birthday greetings. The day was mellow and fairly quiet---something I crave in a fairly hectic and interactive life----time in the quiet moments is treasured and your greetings were a part of that.

SLO-HAND....I love that sign and will have to save it! 

Great cupcakes and wishes all around. If I have even some of my grandmother's genes, I'll be moving forward for years to come. At almost 99 she walks each day, does tai chi and is more flexible than anyone I know----it won't always be about pace for me!

Mr CNYrunner made my favorite dessert---cherry pie---and we ordered out from my favorite sushi place. All great.

Thanks again!

Happy Birthday, CNY.    Sorry I missed the day, but I'm wishing you well today.  (and always )
                      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM