Masters Running

Weds 4/22 Daily - Where friends meet to share running and "stuff" (Read 492 times)

Renee the dog

My hill run got cancelled tonight. I have two children that will not go to sleep. Must have been the excitement of seeing a full rainbow earlier after a sun shower. It's too much to try to quiet their minds. We're all lying quietly in the big bed...I'll just run 2x tomorrow as the babysitter isn't coming until close to 9 pm. So, I'm having a date with Mr Peroni. Don't tell Bayside -- he's in Seattle. Wink Night everyone.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Hi Tammyin GP. Well, take yourself, that nice hubby, and that cute little boy out for dinner! Do you see Johnny? Is he on this forum? If you talk to him, tell him, yep, MaEcono is still counting her 1 1/3 mile track laps with dimes in her pockets. Ask if he is still counting his hill top rounds with piles of sticks. TwoCat, well, Heck Sad You hang in there and mind the Dr. Do you swim? Lift weights? What causes you to buzz around in a big bird? OK now biketm. No excuses now. Come on to Eugene on May 2nd, do the 5K, and you will still beat me in half the time! I am glad you are "at it" again. Tetsugin209: the nice gentleman is charming the ladies again! For Earth Day, I cleaned up part of the garden and planted about 15 fuschias. I remember the first Earth Day! A day off for me from trying to run. Yesterday I had a great long run/walk, and even saw a bob cat. I'll do C25K tomorrow. BTW Where is Econo? Woods Lady, aka MaEcono
        Tam- I'd ask 'em for a rain check, especially if they win 'cause of your motion. Now paralegal work - there's a job I wouldn't want to do. Research, ugh! Dead I can do transcription 'til the cows come home. I can run a probate almost single handedly (it's the accounting that kills me) and help ya with yer estate planning, but research and legal ease - nope. My hat's off to you on that one.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

TammyinGP

WoodsLady - I do see John somewhat frequently, although it's now been a couple wks since I last saw him. He doesn't post here though, but I'll pass on your message. He'll chuckle over that! I'll tell him you said hello. He's injured right now, just slowly working his way back to running, so a bit discouraged because he seems to have gotten injured quite a bit over this past year. Leslie - oh, I love paralegal work. Research criminal case law, crafting motions that analyze caselaw and how it applies to our particular set of facts and issues. I've done this for 8 yrs now. I worked in personal injury for 10 yrs prior to that. Love criminal law. Fascinating to me. Went out for 3.1 miles tonight. The sacrum felt a little better, but still sore enough that it forced me to keep a slow pace. This Saturdays 10K won't be a PR by a long shot! just a nice slow training run.

Tammy