Masters Running

June 2019 Masters' Miles (Read 35 times)

rmcj001

thanks Milktruck!  Nice pics of the Sandhills Marathon!

147 Miles for June, 1003 for the year.  1st AG in Firecracker Half. Gave back a few miles to the pace bunny, but still ahead by a day or so.  Need to step up training for SF Marathon at end of month.

Ray

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks, milktruck!  Just so you know--I, also, really appreciate you doing this.  And besides, what else do you have to do?

Have I ever told you guys how much I enjoy running with Mike?

Well, then, lets do it a whole lot more often.

Gents -- it is from Sandhills, according to Google images; I just skimmed a few photos returned for a 'Sandhills Marathon' search and got a kick out of the towed porta-potties as a common-sense and creative solution.  It's an idea that could be monetized...upgrade your bib for $xx and a person will bicycle tow a personal porta-potty 10 yards behind you for the race.  Then the runner could sell access rights to her/his personal porta-potty to anyone nearby who seems in need.

You are a genius!

I didn't have many miles in June but, like SubDood said, I did take 2nd at the Sandhills Marathon.  I definitely enjoyed the ride down and back more than I did the actual race.  (You would really like Subdood, milktruck)

Anyway...

JUNE: 92 Miles

YTD: 1160 Miles 

Lisa11

153.7 for me 😎

and yes you are soooo right! I’m complaining about the heat 🔥

Tramps

Even worse than usual because I was sick for a week.

27 running

209 riding

Be safe. Be kind.

thanks for starting milktruck!

June: 168.7

786.07 ytd

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

82.0 mikes for June - every time I think I might be able to increase my miles another injury crops up!! This time I took it easy and skipped a week of running before the Shipyard half marathon because of that recurring lower left leg pain 😠 Struggled thru the 13.1 miles due to poor pacing not the leg pain but at least finished in a time I expected!

denise

an amazing likeness

+ June delivered 0 prime runners, as in nil, as in none....first time since Sept 2018...somewhere in the Rockies, Wildchild is sad

+ Joe618 runs the median on the nose and takes home all this month's prize money

+ MikeE & SubDood take 2 spots in top 5OA of Sandhills Marathon...sa-weet!

+ summer weather rewards riders with some big miles on the wheels prepping for future peletons

Runner June Prime! Notable Notes
                pfriese 203 . 1AG half marathon @ 1:47
                SubDood 202 . 5OA Sandhills Marathon w/MikeE
                milktruck 175 . 2 10K, no AG, no pie
                Surly Bill 169 . gained a bit on the relentless pace bunny.
                evanflein 168 . 1AG 10K; came away wounded by a fall
                RunnerKSA 164 . highest miles month for 2019. Sweated out the moon pie 10miles.
                Lisa11 154 . not suffering heat in silence.
                rmcj001 147 . 1AG Firecracker HM
                Joe618 125 . .
                coastwalker 111 . 1OA racewalker 10K.
                Quickadder 106 . shorty-mcshorty 5K yields over 100mi racing YTD.
                TammyinGP 94 . enjoyed a crazy & wild Wild Rogue Relay.
                Mike E 92 . 2OA Sandhills Marathon w/SubDood
                Opie 88 . logged a 67mi bike ride…tour de opie.
                deez4boyz 82 . squeezed a HM into some recovery weeks
                tom1961 68 . a good month, best in a long time.
                Tramps 27 . plus 209mi cycling.
                rochrunner 27 . plus over 270mi cycling.
                average 128 . .
                median 125 . .

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.