Masters Running

Wednesday May 12 Master Runs and workouts. (Read 639 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Tetsujin, don't you have a RR to give us?

posie - you mean the Tacoma City Marathon that I was able to enter at the last minute

because of getting a ride down with divechief (and back when he waited

an hour-and-a-half for me to finish after him)?

------------------------- 

I am running a marathon this weekend in Spokane since I can not run Newport in June. .

- if it's the Windemere Marathon over in Spokane, it might be on the barefoot friendly Centennial Trail that was part of the Let's Climb a Mountain Relay for you and the 34 mile option to the top of Mt. Spokane for our dea  late friend Ultra Paul Piplani.  Let me and my feet know. ji ji

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . July 10, 2007 -  mile 22. - nice thongs butterfly wings!

ps - check with francesca but marathons don't count unless ilene knows about them.

pps - did you get a chance to welcome ilene as our newest Marathon Maniac ($2478)?

I've heard rumors a boomer from the early time zone might be getting in too.

=============================

jtv - good to have you back. Is your trip out here a vacation? 

Oh, I guess anything is a vacation compared to the hours you seem to work.

sidebar: after my doctor diagnosed knee arthritis in february 2009, I have had to give up training runs to save my knee for marthons and other events but I hope you can get  down to the waterfront park again.  It goes right past divechief's high rise condo over looking Puget Sound so maybe we all get together.  I think enkie needs to drive across the lake to see the Sound too.   If you can get here early on Sunday or go back on Saturday afternoon, we'll do a race together.

www.ontherunevents.com

===============

ppps - was it you walt (or sarge) who has the orange shoelaces I can tie around my ankle for chip timing?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)