Masters Running

Wacky Wednesday, March 23 daily (Read 493 times)

Mariposai

Erika, what an inspiration you are to us.

Icy road and you still killed my mile pace!

Outstanding!

Happy Monday Divechief!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Dave59

Leslie,

Ok since you changed your avatar I have always seen a hand puppet kind of weasel looking thing. My wife just pointed out the ostrich. I thought those big round yellow things were ears not eyes. Joking I am LMAO over this. How could I not see the ostrich for so long and now not see the weasel? You guys were even joking about it last week and I guess I didn't get it because I still didn't see it. Too Funny!

Larry

Ok, this is almost too embarrassing to admit, but until you said the round things were eyes and not ears, the picture looked very strange to me too.  Now it is crystal clear and I can't get back the image that I used to see either.  Anyone who never saw the picture with the ears will never understand what we were looking at.

They will all think we are crazy.  But I swear, at one time, it was a puppet like creature to me.

Marathon Maniac #957

Leslie,

Ok since you changed your avatar I have always seen a hand puppet kind of weasel looking thing. My wife just pointed out the ostrich. I thought those big round yellow things were ears not eyes. Joking I am LMAO over this.

Dave and Larry - this is too funny!  Now that you point it out, I can see the weasel, too, but it takes me a minute to make the transition from ostrich to weasel and back.   Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #957

The weathergasms in this area have proven wrong---dare I say they were faked weathergasms?

Big grin

And I'm relieved to hear that Mr. CNY is not having puppies....Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."