Masters Running

Tuesday's Daily, 11.28.17 (Read 40 times)

I’m so sorry, Falconfixer.  What a sad thing for your family.

I also can relate to struggles with kids and my heart is with all of you with kid worries, family addiction issues and mental health struggles.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

wildchild

Carolyn

Falconfixer, I'm so sorry about your DS#1.  I can't imagine losing a child.  My DD is 24 1/2.  Sending hugs.  

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

evanflein

So sorry, Falconfixer. That's a very sad thing, to lose a child, I just can't imagine.

We were supposed to get a warm up this week, and while it was warmer today than yesterday, it sure wasn't what was forecast. I was ready for 5° and no wind, what I got was about zero with a little breeze. At least the paths were all plowed so there is that. And it felt so good to be outside! 6.1 miles.

Marathon Maniac #957

Yesterday's miserable day at school with my 3rd period class carried over to my sleep. I woke up replaying events at 2:30am and couldn't get to sleep. Anyway, I tried a few more tricks with this group of students and the day was much better.

I hope it keeps working out better...

Running a marathon in high heels?  Ouch!

Tet - I read the article about those monks, and just WOW...

Falconfixer - I can imagine nothing worse than losing a child - I am so sorry....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

mrrun

(((falcon)))

tet - i love your links and perspective!

Yeah, but was Pickles happier . . . . may be time to invest in a pair of Crocs. 

...actually

she just asked me what size I took in them.....

since I managed to Collapse both arches

in 1982 not sure how well that will work

====================

ETA_

[[[falconfixer]]]

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....