Masters Running

Saturday 2/9/19 (Read 42 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Falcon - yep, this year’s Chinese Lunar New Year of the Pig postponed until next month but didn’t matter as the goal getting downtown for the dragon dances, etc. as in past years provided the motivation needed for the five mile crossing of the snow-covered floating bridge to Chinatown I wouldn’t otherwise have done.  Got on the bus to indoor celebration of the same in a big mall on the other side of the island but, voila, it got postponed too.  When I got off the bus, I asked the driver how he silenced the noise chain slapping in the fender well that started about half way over, . . . “oh, it finally fell off.”
    Stopped at a half dozen grocery stores here-and-there throughout the day to get baby cucumbers DW wanted and at least 14 carrots I needed for the yardful of Frosties but all either closed or shelves empty of all vegetables.  
    ps wildchild - dnaff is excused but I think you
    know the rule about posting pics for all colorful
    attires being mentioned for the first time.
    pps quick - love your dad’s clever double “Betty” ruse.
    Neat your mom went along with it.
    They should’ve been on tv.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Joe- My face feels pretty OK today but is peeling like a snake.  I’m shedding.  There ar still red blotches, but it looks OK with makeup except for the flaking.  I think it will be mainly OK in another couple of days.  Thanks!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

Karen, how is your face feeling??

Don't answer, this Karen!  I know the punchline...  (oh, too late)

I'm glad it seems that you have your DW's health issues figured out.  Thanks for the update.

If I introduced Debbie to my pig named Debbie, I would probably not be married to Debbie.

I'm with Twocat...our cars' names are Lexus, Mustang, and Truck.

I did another 10 miles on the treadmill...then Debbie and I went out for dinner in Truck.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

...Quick//.........the JOB of the Hospital Pharmacist is to catch Drug-Interactions and SideEffects (especially dose related)

believe

you should have a word with her regular Dr about it

and

then the Hospital Administrator if this is the staff's fault

glad she's OK

but see if the meds were actually doing it,

and

have her Regular Dr list those on her record,

DON'T assume the hospital has informed her doc

eta-

check your ''messages''

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....