Masters Running

First Monday of 2016 1/4 (Read 35 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I loved snow shoveling all my life; it's just my back that doesn't recently

but little, if any, snow here anyway.

Topicless meetings are like e-mails that say "look at this"

without any indication of what it is so I never do.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Leslie, this may help with the car this may help with the cats.

Holly, you need to write a column.  You're too funny for us to keep you all to ourselves.  Me too, glad to be back at work.  I would fail at retirement.  [Also, I have ranted before about serving sizes.  Did you know a regular, 8 ounce tub of hummus is supposed to be 8 servings?  Ha!]

1.75 qt of ice cream isn't single serving!!!!!!

Buehrle, We're just south of Traverse City, MI. I've been here nearly 15 years. Still loving it. One of the better places for a trail rat. My NY resolution was to loose 10 lbs. I was 15 lbs shy.

MikeE, I was gonna say, wheel bearings are easy. They just take time and profanity. We're lucky, our wayward child is 4 miles away.

Lots of cranky attitudes at work today. I started walking away. I got quite a bit done. Snow removal cross training.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

MikeE, I was gonna say, wheel bearings are easy. They just take time and profanity.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."