Masters Running

Thursday OMG it's Almost Swimsuit Season! Weightloss Thread Week 4 (Read 490 times)

TammyinGP

dang, MrForward is sure looking good these day Ilene!

Tammy

#artbydmcbride

Blush shhhhhh, don't tell Mr. Forward..

Runners run

Dang, Ilene! I still like the baggy suits. Leaves a little sumpin' sumpin' to the imagination. Wink (she says while wiping slobber from her 'puter screen.)

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Renee the dog

Hmmm, coming "of age" being on a swim team, I'm neutral to the whole speedo thing. Though I wonder 'bout guys who aren't swimmers wearing them. 

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

OK, I followed the rules this morning.  After meeting all the proper criteria, I weighed in at 189, actually down from the 190 I reported on Thursday.  I had 8-10 oz of water before my run and just out of curiosity, I weighed myself again when I got out of the shower and I weighed 190   Oh well, there's my base.

I was very happy that the baggies came back into style.  I wore the speedos in the 70' and 80's and I doubt it was a pretty sight, regardless of what I thought at the time.  and not because of the present condition.  I was no more than 165 until I got out of college--at 6'-2", it's a wonder they stayed up

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Prince of Fatness

May 1 - 168 lbs. May 8 - 166.5 lbs. May 15 - 167.5 lbs.

May 22 - 169.5 lbs.

Late posting here.  Too much going on this weekend, including eating and drinking.  I'll refocus Tuesday.

Not at it at all. 

#artbydmcbride

I am exactly the same today...not up..not down.

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

We will just have to agree to disagree! Big grin

I thought this deserved a re-posting......

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

TammyinGP

yeah, I was wondering how Mr. Forward was doing also?

Tammy

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I complied with a ll the ground rules prior to weigh-in this morning, and....190, exactly the same as last week .  Oh well.  I did have some salty chili last night, so I'm hoping that's the reason.  I am also doing my best to cut of the seconds at all meals as a start.  Too many years of not having to worry about gaining (sorry) has built some very bad habits.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Renee the dog

After going out to dinner and having an oversized Manhattan too,  I am now 131.2. This is what I hoped to have the scale read 2 weeks from now. 

Beach going really isn't my motivation, since crap, have you seen the youth of America lately?  And where I live, everyone hits the beach, whether in perfect shape or not, so, that wasn't enough motivation.  What got me in gear was realizing that I didn't want to be hauling an extra 7-10 lbs around as I try for my first 3 marathons.  I have my weekly weight goals now on my spreadsheet right alongside my training plan for each week.  Subtle reminder, but there.   This is my time, while mileage is low, to shed some lbs.

I am determined.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!