Masters Running

Monday April 12 Runs and Tapers (Read 689 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

WOW Leslie, that is soooo awesome.....I can't imagine ANYONE running 50 miles, but you did! Geez, after my run Sat, I would have only been 1/2 way through what you did!!! It was really neat to hear about your Friend that helped you along the way, as she must have been very excited and proud of you also ------11 easy miles for me tonight in 1:30 and change. My legs feel remarkably good considering my mileage as of late. But will admit to being confused now about my future long prep runs, with some of the advice I recieved about 2 longish runs instead of 1 long one. I guess if it were a 2 day race I would understand better. But I want to do what's right, and feel like a real long run suits me better.....but maybe not (as I am open for suggestions) - Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

I come over every day to see the adventures of avenger dog and Steve.    Oh, and the rest of you too.

Steve, you should write a comic book.

ksrunr All American 10K Feb. '10 Cowtown Half marathon Feb. '10 Boston '10