Masters Running

Thursday 1/11/24 You Betcha Runs and Workouts (Read 40 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I ran 6 miles, tonight and, as I was getting ready to go to Zac’s, he texted me saying that he had a sharp pain in his shoulder… so, I’m going to send the evening with Debbie.

Yesterday’s game was fun.  After being down by about 15 points in the first half and Molly (my granddaughter) having 0 points, they came out in the second half with a little more fire.  Molly got the scoring started by hitting 3 pointer and, with 2seconds to go, and down by 1, she got the winning basket.  She ended up with 17 points.  She’s only a Sophomore and she’s starts on Varsity, so it’s going to be a fun next couple of years… I hope.

Okay—gotta go spend the evening with Debbie.  See ya!

yay Molly!

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

SteveP

Holly - Thank you for the greta start.  It sounds like a full day.  It sounds like a heavy workload.  I'm not a fan of micromanage.  A good boss will assign a task and stay out of your way.

am no fan of shoveling snow with high winds. Seems I am always into the wind no matter the direction.

Uphill both ways.

Do smaller dogs get Napolean Complex?

Rochrunner - I heard an Eva Cassidy song one night after a date with the enchanting lady who I'm not blessed to call DW.  Holy Wow.

Go Molly Go!!!!

I got 1.7 miles on the mill. Online PT with the in-person PT stuff thrown into the mix.  Then I had the in-person PT.

SteveP