Masters Running

Running some (Read 322 times)

#artbydmcbride

There's nothing like running a marathon to help you sleep better too! Big grin Best wishes! {{TomD}}

Runners run

dg.

Best wishes from me too, Tom. Thanks so much for letting us know how you are. We are all thinking about you.
      TammyinGP

Your post brought a smile to my face Tom. I'm happy to see you running and training again. And like someone said - Donna wouldn't want it any other way.

Tammy

Glad to hear from you and most especially that you are back in your running shoes. Hope your friends can make you laugh and that you have a good time. grins, A
          Masters 2000 miles
          TomD

Fussyrunner, My friend, Jack Brooks, will be there running his 50th state and 200th marathon. He is going to dress up as a Roman Centurion. I will be with at the finish, if I am not to slow. We usually run about the same time around 4:00. I really would like to meet you. Take care, TomD
              Well you two should be easy to spot! I will look for you. What corral are you in? I'm in 10.
                Thanks for the update, Tom. Running doesn't cure all ills, but you are a runner and a runner has to run. I'm sure Donna will be in your thoughts a lot as you cover all those miles this year. See you soon; I'm volunteering at TIMTAM this year.
                  hey Tom, running is a gift. Like Fortunate One says, it may not cure everything but you'll feel better. One day at a time.
                  TomD

Fussyrunner, Jack and I have like finishing times, but they have him in corral #1 and me in #7. So I may not see him until the finish. I hope to start out around a 9:00 pace and keep it as long as possilbe. My goal will be to break 4:30. I am told this one is a hilly course. TomD
                      Hi Tom, It IS a hilly course but nothing you can't handle. And you can change corrals at the expo if you want. Actually, with 30,000 runners. no one is there to enforce corral #'s. I will try to find you around 11:30. I hope to finish the half in under 2:20...a much easier goal than yours! Helen