Masters Running

Marathon Monday 4/15/19 (Read 52 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

On the other hand, who wants to work with somebody that might get you in serious trouble?

Twocat - how dare an honest student even have to think about being the one to have to take the initiative to disassociate from a plagiarizer?  Sounds like she'd have to do the assignment on her own anyway if the other member got sick or something and couldn't continue. How awful that she should have to continue to work with him. Shouldn't the plagiarizer be the one removed from the assignment, . .  if not removal from the class, . . . or, better yet, expulsion from the university instead of being allowed to graduate with the same prestigious degrees that’ll be given to the honest students as if nothing happened.  Is there a “dishonor” committee?  Maybe start one.

Falcon - thanks.  
    However, makes me wonder why I fail to do so for so many of everyone’s achievements in their own ways in their respective running endeavors, in races, . . . and in life in general as posted herein that impress and inspire me on a daily basis.  Maybe just the act of being able to post with others sharing the same underlying, common bond in running provides its own reward.  In particular, although, I’m recovered now, sharing herein, no matter how silently, sure helps make up for DW’s concern if I even should ever do it again when she picks up a sopping wet, cold me at 7:00pm after dropping me off at 6:30am. Thanks again.

pretending to high-step it for the photog.

• IMG_0996

fd

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)