Masters Running

Thurs OMG It IS Swimsuit Season - Weightloss Thread Wk 9 (Read 163 times)

Renee the dog

THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!

I broke 130 lbs!    I've been hovering just above for what? two weeks?  Well last night, I threw caution to the wind, and went out with the family to a new place that turned out had fabulous food and a great bartender.  Yep, ate 1/2 a NY Strip, garlic mashed potatoes, coucous, scallops and had two humongous cocktails. 

Who knew all that was diet food??!!!

I'm still stunned, but the scale read 129.4 this morning.  I checked 3 times to be sure it wasn't wishful thinking.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Marathon Maniac #957

Yay for you!  I want to go on YOUR diet, Nono!

Me, I'm still hanging out at that same number, in spite of my going without myafter-dinner ice cream cone every day this week.  (sigh)  I was hoping to drop at least a lb or 2 before the race, but it didn't happen and is too late now. 

Tomorrow - carb load. 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Yea, Nono!  Cripes, just reading what you ate is making my stomach growl.

I'm up a pound to 140.7, but nothing to sweat over.  I have 24-mile trail run on Saturday and 10 on Sunday, so I'm not worried about taking it easy on the ole food consumption over the next few days.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

SteveP

Yeah NoNo!!!!!!

SteveP

Renee the dog

Yea, Nono!  Cripes, just reading what you ate is making my stomach growl.

Yes, I'm sorry.  I should note that it wasn't mounds and mounds of food.  I know the steak was supposed to be 12 oz, so if that's right, I got 6 oz in me.  And, it was about 4 forks worth of couscous, 4-5 forks of mashed potatoes,  etc. 

Anyway, no fluke. Same weight again today.  Luckily.  Didn't slide board until 8 pm last night, and I was ravenous afterwards. Had a little snack.  Then another a bit later that was a bit more...

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Prince of Fatness

169, up another half pound.  No comment.

Not at it at all. 

Tribute to Nono:

"They wanted me to go to Weight Watchers,

But I said "no,no,no,no,no,no,no"

Cuz I know this chick who eats WHATEVER

And now she's almost reached her goal!"

As for moi, up TWO lbs. 

Sigh.   (((unhappy face)))))     - I cannot get the emoticons to work anymore!