Mike E

MM #5615

Good luck this weekend!

02/06 tammyingp - Love Stinks 5K, Medford, OR

02/06 fatozzig - Clam Beach Run, 8 3/4 miles, Trinidad, CA

02/07 Ileneforward - Surf City Marathon, HB CA

02/07 Coastwalker - Midwinter 10-Miler, Cape Elizabeth, ME

02/07  Opie - Super Sunday Road Race 5k, Las Cruces, NM

02/07 tetsujin - Year of the Monkey Chinese Lunar 5K (Seattle) - wooden geta

Henrun

Deez, I had severe sciatica last year, saw a physiatrist, had an MRI, and was referred for a course of PT. It took 4-6 months and I still do the stretches at home and in yoga. It has not returned since then. Relief is possible. go for it!

Mariposai

Lurking......reading.....crying   Having a hard time staying positive. Chiro thinks I may need an MRI to see why my symptoms aren't resolving at all ....  no idea if I am going to be able to make it through a 12 hour work day Tuesday - thank goodness I have been off all week.

Butterfly hugs my dear sistahh and I am praying for wisdom for you medical advisers.

Sumpy, I hope n

you made it home safely today.

Total day off for my wings today. A total rest day is as important as the training day, so I decided to be a good girl and enjoy the day off.

The weekend is full of skiing and social life. I am looking forward to it.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

[[[[deez]]]............hang in there, we just need to get you a Plan-B

3-words>>>>>>>>>>PoolRunning

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Lurking......reading.....crying   Having a hard time staying positive. 

That's why we are here

I oughta know

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)