Masters Running

Stevie Ray's White River 50 Mile "Race" Report (Read 321 times)

arf

MM #405

Hey Sweet-cheeks Big grin...just wanted to add my congrats and you ran one heck of a race buddy! Jon really, really wants me to run this one with him in 09...the scenery looks sooo beautiful, but holy cow, what a tough ultra! Absolutely awesome! arf

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Jon really, really wants me to run this one with him in 09...the scenery looks sooo beautiful, but holy cow, what a tough ultra!
      Hey Sweet Cheeks goddess version, you've got that right arfalina, . . . and I'm not the only one who hopes you get to get back down here next year too to enjoy one of the most beautiful and challenging ultramarathons in the area, if not anywhere. Reading how much fun you were having in your ultras encouraged me at least to try one and it's made me already enter more this year (5) than in my entire life. I haven't finished them all but, somehow. it's just as empowering as when I do. However, maybe Robert's advice on some serious hill training will help change that for next year's White River. See you there, . . and maybe some other goddesses and guys too. <(franci>>></(franci>

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Jon really, really wants me to run this one with him in 09...the scenery looks sooo beautiful, but holy cow, what a tough ultra!
        Hey Sweet Cheeks goddess version, you've got that right arfalina, . . . and I'm not the only one who hopes you get to get back down here next year too to enjoy one of the most beautiful and challenging ultramarathons in the area, if not anywhere. Reading how much fun you were having in your ultras encouraged me at least to try one and it's made me already enter more this year (5) than in my entire life. I haven't finished them all but, somehow. it's just as empowering as when I do. However, maybe Robert's advice on some serious hill training will help change that for next year's White River. See you there, . . and maybe some other goddesses and guys too. <>franci/posie/dove/fatozzig/divechief/dromalina/jjj/(your name here)>>>

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mariposai

What?????? a Venezuelan bit me to this?????????? Angry. Watch as the Paraguayan get ready for this. Please show up to the Portland Marathon so we can discuss details.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

xor

What?????? a Venezuelan bit me to this?????????? Angry. Watch as the Paraguayan get ready for this. Please show up to the Portland Marathon so we can discuss details.
            Confused

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

There's not much that can improve the White River scenery but, for some reason, I'm starting to think of some possibilities from Canada, Paraguay, and Italy.