Masters Running

Thursdaily, 4.18.19 (Read 46 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Thanks jay.

Good job Erika.

however, I should'da told you about some trail runs

under the protective forest canopies.

today's day in Juneau was a total waste. Even my run was a pain in the butt today with really gusty high winds (20 to 33 mph), spitty rain and cold temps. Well ok, it was low 40's but add in that rain and the wind and I got cold! Forgot my gloves.

KSA - great running.
    Does the company have fortnightly races?
    Must employ a lot of runners.

Joe - Are you still in Boston?
    Go home! You’re having too much fun
    . . . and won’t have any reason to go back!
    Jeopardy instead of running - things must be changin’ as, instead of waiting for the next race, my psyche wants to get back up on the Hillside trails right now but, after Saturday’s 12-hour extravaganza, legs’re still sayin’, ‘not quite yet” so it seemed like a good time to go back to the spinning class I haven’t been to since last fall but it’d make me miss another likely super Jeopardy performance tonight that, though now only up to 10 days and $697,787 (vs. Ken Jennings’ 74 days and $2,520,700 and others’ making it up to 20 days), has already upped the single day winnings’ record of $77,000 set in 2010 with his own four PR’s all the way to yesterday’s $131,127 for 30 minutes of work.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

TammyinGP

it sure was warm here today - mid 80's is what I saw on one thermometer. 82 on my weather app. either way it felt HOT. I only ran 3.4 miles in that heat and that was enough for me!

Erika - yes, many in this group have sure been with each other through ups/down and all arounds. I can't believe it's been 8 yrs either since Shorty turned his life around.  Please pass along my huge congrats to him also Leslie. that Shorty is an alright guy in my book!  more than alright actually. pretty darn fantastic.

Tammy

Tet-  This 5K is part of our annual wellness week.  We have a health fair, chair massages, a 1 mile walk and some lunch and learn things.  We can get some health screenings, too.  I didn’t have time to do much with it this week.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth