Masters Running

Sat July 19th Outings (Read 357 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Hi Golden Monkey! Welcome to the forum. I looked at your linked website, and you're seriously fast! You've got plenty of fast company here, as well as lots of mid-packers like me. Post often!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

a quick welcome to Golden Monkey--most everyone here is either faster or longer (or both) than I am, so what's one more speed merchant? Wink Seriously, a great place to hang out and talk about running and life (not necessarily in that order always) and support for both. Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Thanks Kevin and Carolyn! Look forward to chatting with you. Brian.

Renee the dog

Out for 4 mi on the sand tonight. Tide was coming in so it was a challenge to run along the water's edge. Did find one "quicksand" hole that swallowed my left leg right up to my knee. Luckily for me, I went to Catholic school, so a quick genuflect and a tug at my left leg and I was free from the swallowing. Ran the last mile without shoes. It really is when I'm most comfortable on the sand. I also found my son's shoe on the way off of the beach that he lost earlier today when we were down there swimming and goofing in the sand. So an overall excellent run! Wink

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Just back from Okoboji--DH visisted with family while I got in a long run at the marathon. 3:37 only because it rained after about an hour or so, so lovely! Still feeling a little slow from Grandfather's but it is all just good--summer, running, life, and DH being there at the finish! grins, A
            Masters 2000 miles

Top 'O the World!

Amy: nice LR Smile if you mean Okoboji. IA, I grew up there!
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

King of PhotoShop

Quick welcome to Golden Monkey, while fantasizing about strangling Aamos. (Are you a windup doll? Geeze!) Mariposai, that would be a dream run, if only Tet were not with us. Spareribs

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks to your feet from mine lynden, dg, mari, wild-one, lucky nono & 2cat on the sand, et al especially SR, I'll show you where dAAve took his off in Seattle too when you get out here next year. private message to mari - it's okay, I'll just go slower than usual so the great one can still feel fast, . - just you remember to slow down too. ps - don't get so carried away with your new shoes that you forget to take them off at least a little.
                  Mariposai, that would be a dream run, if only Tet were not with us.s

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)