Masters Running

Weight! It's a new week. How did you do? (Read 187 times)

Prince of Fatness

169.5.  Down 1.5.  I'll take it since I was away and ate out a few times last weekend.

Holidays are fast approaching!

Not at it at all. 

Marathon Maniac #957

Surprisingly, I was down 2 lbs from last week.  But I think that last week may have been artifically elevated due to hormonal bloat.

This weekend I intend to make a batch of my new LR fuel - peanut butter fudge.  Might be difficult to use in moderation, though.  I may have to run realllllllly far. 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Holly, don't worry about those 2 pounds. I'm taking very good care of them.
          Ugghh... up to 124. The fun-sized Snickers are gone and now I'm working on the peanut M&M's.  I NEED HELP!!! Up two pounds with Thanksgiving lurking around the corner. Anyone? Bueller?
            i'm baaaaaack!!  lol   i am down 4lbs from monday - which was the weight when i say i need to staple my mouth shut!!  now time to stay focused - and lose the weight that really needs to come off!!  tomorrow is my dh's 50th b-day tho so giving myself one day to let go some!!  

denise

I'm outta town at Conference and, alas! no scale is available.  Boo hoo!     BUT - I weighed in before I left yesterday and was holding steady at 144.  Why oh why can't I get that 4 pounds to go away?  This weekend isn't helping with Conference. From the menu, it didn't look like the pasta I ordered had any kind of cream sauce.  Guess I shoulda realized when it said "white wine sauce" that there would be butter involved.

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

Dagnabbit!  I'm already back up 2 lbs!  Grrrr...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."