Masters Running

Hump Day - August 11 Daily (Read 592 times)

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Erika.. our cat has fun with DD2's dog (very smart dog!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBUHgr1yUQ

No run today.

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Last night, I dreamt our black and white cat lost most of his tail.  I asked D. about it (this is in the dream) and he said, "o, I had to take Frank out at 5 am to take care of business and Spencer came out with us.  It must have fallen off then.")     

grins,

A

IS MY TAIL GONNA FALL OFF!!!!!!!!

DAD??

Please don't let my tail fall off.

Sniffing Butts, Tag

SteveP

Tag.....Stay off the net buddy...A lot of it's pretend...

If he's up all night Amy......

I guess I need to read this stuff before he gets on....

Sigh.

SteveP

SteveP occasionally.    Tell our favorite doggie for me that both his legs will fall off too if he is not nice to cats! 

Hey, if I did not peek in every now and then how could I keep up with the new folks in town.  Plus there are always the Alaska Adventures to track.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

WOW Steve is magic!!  Hi 2Cat.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

I should stay in better touch.

Happy Anniversary, Karin

Nice knee, Enknee.

Twocat's back.

9.3 mile progression, from 8:00 m/m to a final 5k at 6:45 m/m

Walt

Maniac 505

8 after work miles tonight,  1:09,  fastest in quite a while.  felt kind of sproinky.  I get to go into work an hour late in the morning,  kind of a rare treat.

{{Enke's Knee}}

Erika,  really cute pic.  sorry he isn't with you anymore,  (and if that is a mess,  want to come over and clean my house )

Cranium: I forget to say yesterday  CONGRATS.   That looks like it is HUGE

Tom White :  I just have two words for you

PIZZA!!

I bet you can even call people that will bring it to you.   just try to make sure it lands crust down when you drop it on the white sheets (If you have any sheets left)  and you will probably have to go out and get your own beer.

Dave

evanflein

Hey Twocat! My latest is trying to round up a group to come up here next year to run the Equinox! Glad to see you, fren! I was just looking at my pictures from the 2008 NYC marathon get together, from the lunch Hally organized. I hope you're doing well, we do miss you around here.

Umm.... Cheyenne was a girl. Just thought I'd mention that...

10.3 miles tonight, 8:16 average pace and felt pretty good throughout. Couldn't ask for better timing as far as rain goes... I had mostly dry trails/bike paths but sometimes the bike path was damp or wet, but it wasn't raining so I'd just missed it. Got a little misty/spitty in the last mile, but not bad. 

I was thinking I'd sure like to do this run more often, its a nice mix of hills, trails and bike path, the distance is just right and it's a really nice way to leave work behind. The logistics, however, are more difficult. We all carpooled this morning, and DH came up to get DS2 and my work bag and gym bag to take home, then I finished up a couple things (in my shorts and singlet) and took off. i got home at 6:30 and everyone was asking "what's for dinner??" Good grief. It's not like there's not plenty of stuff here, they just wait for someone (as in: Me) to come get it ready. And get this... we ended up having hamburgers and salmon burgers (frozen, just needed to be grilled). How hard was that? Geez...

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

nice going enkie, . . . but are you sure it wasn't a couple of years ago from your  Cougar Mountain Trail

Series where the event photog even has a special category for blood?  White River doesn't have to have

a special category as most eveyone's at least a little bloody anyway.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Erika.. our cat has fun with DD2's dog (very smart dog!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBUHgr1yUQ

No run today.

Pretty kewl

SteveP