Masters Running

First day at physical therapy (Read 182 times)

umwb

Photobucket I honestly believe these kind folks took great pleasure in my discomfort Big grin Big grin one down seven more to go
    When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !
      So you ARE seeing my PT! Tell Galen I said "Hey!" Wink From the exercises he gave me for my knee, I was sore, sore, sore literally from my neck to my ankles for a solid week. Whipped me into shape, though, evil man that he is. Evil grin

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

huskydon

PT, ugh. Know that it is for your own good and show your therapist what you are made of. When I had PT (for a frozen shoulder) I took some pain drugs beforehand to take some of the edge off. You can do it! Better they enjoy watching you suffer than they not push you hard enough.... huskydon
          evanflein

Oogly, that looks familiar! Tongue My dad refers to the physical therapist as the physical terrorist. Seems to fit... Good luck and be a good patient!