Masters Running

Friday, June 26 "where is everybody?" runs and rests (Read 416 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Waht was Erika thinking, letting Timbo on her account?    well, behave yourselves and if you don't, don't get caught.  And have fun running, too.  Some people think that's why you're all there.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

happy Friday everyone. Huskydon, I saw you on Wed. and I think Tuesday too (near the high school tennis court) - how's it going?

Slept too late to get a run in this morning before leaving for the workshop at school (which was actually quite good), and temps were in the high 80s when I got home.  Thought I'd run late this evening, but that depends on which part of the county actually sees the severe thunderstorms that the scroll and beep on my TV just warned me about.  May end up doing strength tonight and getting up extra early for a LR tomorrow at home before I leave for NJ.

wild - many congrats to your DD.

Erika, et al - I'm thinking y'all might have to rent a DIFFERENT house in Seattle next year 

Just came across a letter that my niece wrote to me when I was in college and she was in 3rd grade.  She couldn't wait to come visit me to see the show I was in (Oklahoma) but really, really couldn't wait to meet my roommate's gerbil!  Now I know where I stand with her.

Happy weekend, all and good luck Seattle crew!

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Hi!  this is Timbo posing as Erika. I love having blonde hair, it's so cool.  There are too many wimmins here....it's going to be a miracle if there is not a Seattle baby born 9 months from now (hey, single wimmin are here also)

TimBo 

TMI!  TMI!!!

Hey - Wait a minute.  Aren't you suppose to be keeping your HR under 120??????

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Top 'O the World!

{late to the board - as always...)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE RUNNERS/RACERS IN THE AM!!!  WOO-HOO!!!!

& Hearty Congrats to Carolyn & DD!!   rest well lady!

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            dg.

I'm late toooo   (Hi Cindy Smile )

Carolyn of course you can brag!!!!  Please congratulation DD, & wtg to you too.  

Karin, enjoy your day to your self.  even if I am a little late. 

hugs to Byll's knee & back & energy.

and Nono's oomph.

Ok, Leslie.   I'll be determined too.

Hi Seattleites!!!!!!!           is that a word?

busy day, & still not done.  was supposed to do an hour of crosstraining but just did lots of yard work etc.  maybe it's ok, Monday was supposed to be a rest day & I did an hour of crosstraining, but, I usually do that anyway on a rest day.  oh well. 

GO RACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   good luck to all of you,  have fun.