Masters Running

Positive thoughts for KeeMan (Read 347 times)

HermosaBoy

So, tomorrow night at 7:20 central, KeeMan is running the section 2aa state qualifying meet in the 3200.  He is the number 2 seed and the top two qualify for state.

Did I mention our bet?  If he qualifies for state, I have to run the Afton 50k trail run (which I swore I would never do after running the 25k the last 2 years)...

All positive thoughts that he runs a great race will be greatly appreciated.   I would be more than happy to bite that bullet to see him run at state!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

xor

Ok,, at 5:20 my time tomorrow, I'll be chanting KeeMan and hoping he's the Master of the 2aa Keeniverse.

Mariposai

Go keeMan go!!!!!!!!

Will be sending power, strength and fleet feet his way at 5:00 my time (to include w/u and the actual race). Keep us posted.

Go keeMan go!!!!!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

GO KEEMAN!!! I'll be cheering at 8:20 E(DS)time....hope he rocks it all the way to states and that Dad will suffer with a proud grin during his 50K.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Good luck to the Keeman!!!  Besides, how hard can a 50K be, Mari did one on the spur of the moment

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

HermosaBoy

Good luck to the Keeman!!!  Besides, how hard can a 50K be, Mari did one on the spur of the moment

How hard -- I don't even like to warm up or cool down for a  marathon....

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Mariposai

how hard? I don't like to warm up for an ultra, but I sure enjoyed my cool down part...bananas and sitting on the grassy park chatting with a running guru

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Go go Keeman

Keeman run fast!!

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Fleet feet to Keeman!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

hermosa, I look forward to reading the race report for your 50K.  Run fast, KeeMan.

TomS

Keeman, may all the training, ability and good running mojo come together for you.  Good luck!
                        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                        wildchild

Carolyn

Go KeeMan!  Win that bet and make us all proud!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

#artbydmcbride

Woohooo, I can't wait to hear about your grueling 50k, hermosaboy!   And I think Keeman should get more, maybe a new Wii or something too.  Wink

Runners run

evanflein

woohoo! I'll be thinking good fast vibes at 4:20 Alaska time and really looking forward to that 50k race report.
                                Best of luck, KeeMan.  Make your dad proud (and make him work).