Masters Running

Leapin' Leprechaun 5k RR (Read 290 times)

SteveP

There once was a boy named Noah.

He bugged his grampy to go-ah

They found a 5K

They were off and away.

They didn't even mind the snow-ah

SteveP

That's just beautiful right there.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

..I love it........

Great Racing from the DynamicDuo,

and

GREAT pics.......he's a Cutie

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

coastwalker

Hi Steve,

All that running seems to have worn poor Noah out! Congrats on a good race, and thanks-ah for sharing the journey with your photos.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Tramps

I had no idea Batman was Irish.

Nice.

Be safe. Be kind.

Mariposai

Priceless, priceless!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

#artbydmcbride

That's a smooth stride that can lull a leprechaun to sleep!   Smile

Runners run

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

A race report as an illustrated limerick.Shocked A new high for the master of reports (and racing with the little folks)

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Great report and pictures, Steve.

TomS

Glad I came-ah back to see the pictures were fixed.  Nice!!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

You left me at home all by myself to go run run run with that little brat!  Now you are calling this a "race report"?? You are not Dr. Seuss! You are more like Bat in the Hat!

Let me guess...."Where's Waldo?"

Good grief!!! You talked the poor kid into a coma!! All you do is talk talk talk. Even Superman, a real hero is telling on you!!!

You said it is coffee in that cup...I know it's ice cream!! But poor Taggie got none!!!

Noah's mom even got to have flowers!! Taggie got nothing!!!

OK...Look. Noah...just a little kid gets to meet the Cherry Queen.

Then he starts making small talk with her.

Then you introduce her to a new girl before he's done talking with the lady in red!

What kid of guy are you???

Could it be...You're a bad Dad???

Sniffing Butts, Tag

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Awe poor {{{Tag}}}.   Just remember buddy, you probably have more miles and races under your collar than that boy Noah! 

Great report Steve.....even the bottom of Noah's shoes are green!   What a cutie he is .....!!   And, where is your jacket, are you nuts???   You do have some fur like Tag, but not that much.   Wink

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                          It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Marathon Maniac #957

Great report, Steve!  Noah is adorable!   Weren't you cold in that tank top, though?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

TammyinGP

This was a great report! Loved all the photos (but you are making me cold! I'm sitting here at my desk with my space heater on and am now freezing!) . . .or maybe this was just a chillin' report!

what exactly are you going to do to make this up to Avenger Doggie though? wow, I didn't think dogs could hold grudges, but this is going to be a tough one!

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

I dub Steve as the smartest guy of this group.  He knows how to pick up chicks!  Cute kid in a big green hat...works every time.