Masters Running

Chemo (Read 323 times)

Best wishes Munch, Stay strong and you will win . Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

even more than before, . . . and put the PNW on your schedule too. Smile

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Continued best wishes and good vibes going your way, munch. TomS
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'll be rooting for you, and hoping you can make your reunion! Teresa
            hi pal, ...you've been in Our Prayers munch............. Peace and Strength to Your Heart and Steve's

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Sans Souci

You are strong, munch. Have a great time with your friends in Pittsburgh next week. Best wishes to you.
              TheSaint

Munch, it's good to have a plan and keep positive thoughts.
                DickyG

God bless...
                  SteveP

Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts as you are in ours. You have a lot of support and you have a lot of people praying for you. God Bless. SteveP

SteveP

Munch we wish you all the best. Keeping running it's a long way before the finishline.

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

King of PhotoShop

We'll all be with you Munch. Best wishes. Spareribs
                          YOU CAN DO THIS MUNCH!!!! Feel the ((((love)))) from all of us?

Maniac 505

just wanted to add another voice. we have all been inspired by you for a long long time we are all wishing you the best. we know you will continue to inspire us for many many more years.
                            munchkn883

Thank you all for the support and encouragement. I'll do an update after talking to the doctor Tuesday. Tet -- Sorry, but what is PNW? I'm sure it is something I should know.

#artbydmcbride

Tet means Pacific North West. Stay strong Munchkn, we are all praying for you. Smile

Runners run