Masters Running

Lets create a Boston BIB list (Read 489 times)

I am compiling a Boston Bib list..it it will include RA and KR masters. twocat had a good idea that I start a separate thread for this... Send me your Name, bib, age, corral, qualifying time...place and year you qualified...hometown... You can post here or send me an email... It will be interesting to see how the qualifying times are associated with the corrals... I will publish the list here for all of us to see.....
    HermosaBoy

Send me your Name Robert Economy bib 1575 age 44 corral 1, but I will be moving back to run in 4 with my training partner qualifying time 2:49:46 place and year you qualified Des Moines, IA 2007 hometown Victoria, MN

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Ok, I'll play Name Lou King bib 12326 age 50 corral 12 qualifying time 3:31:15 place and year you qualified Chicago 2006 hometown Ijamsville, MD

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Ray Bentley Bib 1260 Age 47 Corral 1 Philadelphia 2007, 2:41:58 Elverson PA

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Name Stephen Davis bib 14360 age 55 corral 14, front of the pack! qualifying time 3:35:49 place and year you qualified Myrtle Beach '07 hometown Durham, NC

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Name: Harriet Langlois Bib: 20639 Age: 52 Corral: 20 Qualifying Time: 4:04:31 Hartford Marathon, October 13, 2007 Hometown: Ijamsville, MD

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

Ultrachick

Name: Kelly Wilson Bib: 18150 Age : 40 Corral: 18 Qualifiying Time: 3:46:24 Place & Year: Green Mt Marathon, Oct 2007 (when I was 39) Hometown: Charlotte, VT
                If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.
                  Name: John Maas Bib: 5921 Age: 46 Corral: 5 Qualifying time: 3:12:09 Place and year you qualified: Boston 2007 Hometown: Sleepy Eye, MN

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Ok, I'll play Name Lou King bib 12326 age 50 corral 12 qualifying time 3:31:15 place and year you qualified Chicago 2006 hometown Ijamsville, MD
                    place and year you qualified Chicago 2006 that does not compute Big grin

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Name---Karin George bib---11548 age---43 corral--11 qualifying time---3:29.31 place and year---Hartford Marathon 2007 hometown---Florence, MA born on September 11, married on August 11 ('91) and corral 11----works for me
                        place and year you qualified Chicago 2006 that does not compute Big grin
                        But it's true. Chicago 2006 would didn't qualify me for the 2007 Boston Marathon because I would have been 49 for the race. But the window for 2008 is from Sept 2006 until Feb 2008, I believe. And this was the race I supplied to the BAA for my qualifying time, as it was my best time in the window -- I also did qualify at VCM and Hartford, but the times at those races were 3:34:XX Am I missing something?

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

I hope we all get to actually meet up in Boston. Maybe we should arrange a RA Masters meeting spot. This is my first Boston Marathon so perhaps some of the more experienced folks here will have some suggestions. Name---Mailed off to wa5yom bib---9302 age---48 corral--9 qualifying time---3:23:11 place and year---Marine Corps Marathon, 2007 hometown---Southwest, CT

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Maniac 505

Name---Karin George bib---11548 qualifying time---3:29.31
                            the field is definitely getting faster. in 2006, a 3:30:08 got me bib 10748, in '07. the same qualifying time got me 11,550. FWIW

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

But it's true. Chicago 2006 would didn't qualify me for the 2007 Boston Marathon because I would have been 49 for the race. But the window for 2008 is from Sept 2006 until Feb 2008, I believe. And this was the race I supplied to the BAA for my qualifying time, as it was my best time in the window -- I also did qualify at VCM and Hartford, but the times at those races were 3:34:XX Am I missing something?
                              You're golden, I forgot that. Sorry Lou.

Marathon Maniac #957

Name Holly Schultz bib 18622 age 43 corral 18 qualifying time 3:48:51 place and year you qualified Air Force Marathon; Dayton, Ohio; 2007 hometown Dayton, Ohio

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."