Masters Running

happy birthday janie b good (Read 282 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Did some one say cake?????? Hope you day went well!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteveP

Happy Birthday Janie.........all I can say is......B Good Hope your day was nice.
        Vista

The Jogger

Happy Birthday and have a great day Janie Roy

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!!! Good golly, Tet, that cake is making me drool over my keyboard.... Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy Birthday janie b good! Dark Horse
              I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday, sweet Jane! Smile

Runners run

Happy Birthday Janie! Am I the only one who remembers what the Janie B Good Specialâ„¢ is? Wink

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Happy Birthday Janie! Am I the only one who remembers what the Janie B Good Specialâ„¢ is? Wink
                    yay starr, . . . not if we remember back when pictures, especially good pictures, were called pictures instead of avatars. ps - <>starrspecial shower)>>> Wink birthday updates?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

janie b good

Gosh, even I don't remember what the janie special is (??)... must be old age. Shocked Anyhow, thanks for all the b-day wishes. We (family and I) had a very nice weekend together-- good food, good fun!

goodness is its own reward; for more tangible outcomes, you need to try badness.

Belated happy birthday, janie. I've been gone so just saw this. I'm glad to hear it was a good one. TomS