Masters Running

Rindaroo is in the hospital (Read 414 times)

TammyinGP

John, over at KR, just posted this and asked that it be posted here as well since Linda posts at both forums:

Rindaroo has been hospitalized since early Tuesday. She's had a severe gall bladder attack and they're still doing tests. She probably will have surgery, but the scheduling is dependent on the results of some of the tests. As I find out more info, I will post it here.

Can someone who regularly posts at RA, C & P this over there?....thanks.

Here's how upbeat this girl is....she's convinced the gall bladder has been interfering with her diaphram & breathing....and once it's removed, she'll be a better runner.

((((((Rinda))))))

Tammy

evanflein

She's determined, and will come back strong I'm sure. Hope all goes well for her. {{Rindaroo}}
      dg.

thanks Tammy!

(((((((Linda)))))))

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Man, Linda's getting a lot more than anyone deserves.  Sure hope this gets settled happily and quickly.

best wishes to her.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Ack!  That's what I had removed in February.  She will feel sooooo much better once the offending organ is gone.  I still can't believe how much my health has improved.

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Many T&Ps to Rindaroo!!

rs

Troy Strawberry Festival 10k - 6/7/09 - Goal 46:xx -->46:18!!; Americana 5k - 7/4/09 - Goal 21:xx-->21:12!!; Brookville 5 miler - 7/25/09 - Goal-->34:xx-->36:21; Crim 10 Miler - 8/22/09 - Goal sub-1:15-->1:14:14!!; Alter 5k - 9/5/09 - Goal 20:xx-->20:32; AF Marathon - 9/19/09 - Goal sub-3:38 (PR)--> 3:41 (BQ)
              Mariposai

that is my sistah...strong and ready to see the brighter side of things.

Butterfly hugs to you my dearest one.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

#artbydmcbride

{{{{with magic swift recovery vibes>>>> Rindaroo <<<<with magic swift recovery vibes}}}}

Runners run

Healing thoughts and best wishes to Rindaroo.

TomS

Speedy recover to you Rindaroo! Amazing attitude given all you have faced, I hope this will make a big difference.

Big hugs

SteveP

(((((Rinda))))) Get well soon.

SteveP

coastwalker

Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery!

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

I hope Linda gets better soon.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Tramps

All the best to you, Linda! 

Be safe. Be kind.

Rindaroo

Thanks guys! I got home from the hospital about 6pm last night (Friday). The reason the hospital kept me so long was that my liver enzymes & Bilirubin counts kept climbing.. I had a blockage from the stones & they did a ERPC (scope) yesterday and removed the blockage and opened up the tube to allow more stones to flow through... cuz there are a lot more in my gallbladder, small ones & a huge one.. They let me go today because the liver numbers are starting to come down. The surgeon wanted to remove the gall bladder next week, but has agreed to do it in 2 weeks.. absolute latest the 20th. Super busy time at work the end of next week, & I wanted to try to be there if possible. So, we are trying, but if I get too bad, I have promised to have the surgery sooner. I am still having attacks but not nearly as bad as the one at 1am tuesday morning.. I woke up not being able to breathe through my diaphragm & then it turned into this excruciating pain... and not being able to breathe at the same time! The surgeon tells me my IBS should be much, much better after the gallbladder is removed. I asked him about my diaphragm because that seems to be my major problem with the asthma.. he said the gallbladder & diaphragm have probably been irritating each other. So, I think it makes total sense they are connected!! lol anyway, everytime I get an attack, I also have trouble breathing through the diaphragm and have to concentrate on breathing.. So, I have hopes of better breathing after the surgery