Masters Running

Go Byll!!!!! (Read 303 times)

dg.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll head north to go cheer for byllger. I was thinking that if you all post your words of encouragement here, I could take them with me & give them to Bill, in case they don't have a laptop. (I may be the only one left on the planet that doesn't, I know) Not sure if I'll see them at the pasta fest, but I'll almost certainly see them before the race. If any of you think it would be too distracting to get it then, let me know. I don't have enough experience to know about that. thanks!

#artbydmcbride

Go burger1 Bill, Go!! BQ! BQ! BQ! You can do it! Smile

Runners run

Slo

Run it like only you can Bill !!!!
          Go Byll!! Run like you stole something!!! BQBQBQBQ!!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Go Bill Go! Let the race come to you, relax as much as you can---lower your shoulders, remember to breathe, quick feet, and stick with your plan. I'll be cheering from here!
            TammyinGP

Your pants are on fire!! Your pants are on fire!! Surprised Surprised

Tammy

Renee the dog

Bill, Enjoy each mile!!! You are ready. Cool

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Run like the wind, Bill!

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Break a leg, Bill! Oops, maybe I should rephrase that...
                      breger, if I remeber correctly, you are doing Bayshore in Traverse City. If I remembered wrong, I'm sorry and ignore the rest of this. Last year, my daughter ran Bayshore and I did the last 7 miles with her. It's a beautiful course and a neat area. It turns out that yesterday I brought my mother to TC for a medical procedure and we will be leaving in a few hours. Last night, I drove part of the course so my mother could see where my daughter did her marathon. There are a lot of wineries on the penninsula where the marathon takes place. The day after my daughter's, we visited a number of them. Best of luck and I'm looking forward to the report of your race and meeting with dg. TomS
                      evanflein

Go Byll! I know you'll do great. Wish I could be there for hugs at the finish! (Deb, if you've never met Byll or his DW before, you're in for a treat! Well, it'd be a treat even if you had met them before, but you know what I mean!)

Marathon Maniac #957

Byll - as you run, picture all of us cheering you on - we'll be with you in spirit! Here's wishing you a day when it all comes together in perfection!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Go, Bill, go! Go, Bill, go! Go, Bill, go! Big grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grin Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

SteveP

breger, if I remeber correctly, you are doing Bayshore in Traverse City. If I remembered wrong, I'm sorry and ignore the rest of this. Last year, my daughter ran Bayshore and I did the last 7 miles with her. It's a beautiful course and a neat area. It turns out that yesterday I brought my mother to TC for a medical procedure and we will be leaving in a few hours. Last night, I drove part of the course so my mother could see where my daughter did her marathon. There are a lot of wineries on the penninsula where the marathon takes place. The day after my daughter's, we visited a number of them. Best of luck and I'm looking forward to the report of your race and meeting with dg. TomS
                              Before or after the race, go up past the turn around, the cherry blossums are in bloom and it's like running...I mean driving through a snow tunnel that smeels real pretty.

SteveP

Best of luck in your race and on getting to celebrate a well earned BQ!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/