Masters Running

I CAN RUN!!!!!! (Read 359 times)

SteveP

Good to see you !!!!

SteveP

Thanks for this encouraging news. Don't rush anything and be aware of a new appreciation of the ability to run. Joey
      Vista
        ..divechief//.......you're my Re-Hab Role Model........go easy,don't focre it, and enjoy every minute ,,,,,,and ps,,,,,,,,,you ARE a runner hoss, you earned that honor a LONG time ago.......... it your Drivers License that expires, don't worry, I get those two mixed up myself

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Great to read this. Good luck with your training.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Great news, Dive! I had been wondering where you've been, but with the old CoolRunning gang having been scattered, it's hard to know who is still running and posting or who's gone over to another board. Glad to hear that you haven't just disappeared on us.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Runner

Far out!!!
              Romans 10:15 - How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!
                http://barefootrunner.org

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

That is wonderful news Divechief!! Big grin ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Your thread caption made me smile hugely! YAY! And no newbies, you stay right here! And post more often! grins and more grins, A
                  Masters 2000 miles
                  TomD

Good Luck to you. I know how it is not to run and you feel a need to you. Not Good. Take it slowly and all will be well Tom and Donna
                    dg.

Dive, I'm so happy for you!!! I know the feeling, like most of us. Kind of reminds me of Bill Murray in '''what about Bob". "I'm sailing!" Patience patience like you already know, but you can never hear it enough. When the course of wisdom loses it's appeal, call somebody. we need an injury hotline. No way no how do you qualify for the newbies, but it would be great to have you over there. (aamos, just for visits & to dispense knowledge, ok?) You never stopped being a runner.

The Jogger

Dave Glad to see you are on the road to recovery. Roy
                          Great news, dive, and thanks for posting. It's great that you are back to running. As others have said, be patient and keep posting. TomS

Marathon Maniac #957

Good news! It's so good to get back to running after a forced time off, isn't it? And I hope to see you posting more now. Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Maniac 505

Thanks for all the replys gang: Mari, I would love to pace you to a 4:30, but you are running so well, you might have to pace me! Tet, I have been out of it for so long, I haven't been following the local calendar. tell me about the Fremont beer garden (safe to ride my bicycle home from there?) Ribs, etc. thanks for the warning. I know patience is a virtue. the last thing I want is to get a set back after this much time off. The Pfitz schedule starts off with low mileage, but after my pelvis stress fracture, my orthopod thought the schedule was too aggressive. I'm going easy. I have no goal races on my calendar, but I have a lifetime of running ahead of me. Tom W, I'm Your Re-hab role model? shucks,,, You are mine Roach, yeah, it is too bad cool running got scattered. this place feels most like home to me. I lurk and occasionally post at Kick, between the two, it seems most of the old faces are there TomD, thanks for the advice to take it slow on the comeback. Hope you can take your own advice!
                              btb1490

Dave, that is great news! I'm really happy for you! It'll be great to have you posting about your runs and races again. Patience though, you'll get there.