Masters Running

I CAN RUN!!!!!! (Read 359 times)

Top 'O the World!

Ditto! Ditto! Great to have ya back Dave! Smile
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
      ....dive//......I'm just getting In Shape for when you take me to the Pink Door.......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Dave, the Fremont 5K Fun Run is the opening event in the funky Fremont Solstice Month festivities plus, being mostly on the barefoot-friendly BG bike path, it's also our annual RunningBarefoot.org Barefoot Run of the Month. Better yet, when he's not traveling across country to a Saturday mary or ultra, being on Friday evening makes it one of SRLopez's rare chances for 5K run to be followed the Saturday 28.8 mile mini-ultra at Lake Youngs (freebie Green River Marathon this year), then going over at the North Olympic Discovery Marathon on Sunday. Big grin As one of the area's "green" events, I always cycle over too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Cashmason

Glad to hear you can run again Dive Chief!
            Hardly a newbie..... Having been hurt as much as I have, I know how great that first pain-free run can be. Welcome back! Ray
              ....dive//......I'm just getting In Shape for when you take me to the Pink Door.......
              Be in very good shape, as he dons tights and hits the high wire there. Wink
              Masters 2000 miles