Masters Running

Happy Marathon Maniac #957 to Marvelous Holly (Read 421 times)

evanflein

Woohoo to #957!!! Congratulations... now you can start thinking about how to increase your spinning stars! Go in the site and update your profile, have fun with it! (and get used to being a #.... that's how maniacs refer to themselves and each other) Welcome, MM! from #685

Marathon Maniac #957

Congratulations, Holly! A Maniac and Buckeye at the same time (kinda redundant, I'd say).
      Big grin Big grin Thanks, gang. Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Makes me think we ought to have a special Maniac Birthday routine of some sort, but since we don't, let me be old-fashioned enough to wish you all the best and a wonderful year ahead. Good running, and great living in your new house! grins, A
        Masters 2000 miles
        Mariposai

Way to go Holly. I always knew you love to run, and now you are a MM to proof it. We want to see your picture with your MM singlet on. Big grin

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

HermosaBoy

I bow in the presence of all maniacs. I am no worthy! Dead

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Maniac 505

Congrats, and welcome to the club No special license plate for me, but I just bought a custom license frame for my new car. I got it from http://www.twochicks.com/ Yellow and black are sort of the Maniac colors, so I got a chrome frame with yellow background and black text, Maniac number on top, and Marathon Maniacs on the bottom. Dave (505)
                Congratulations, Holly. Enjoy the star(s).
                  Congratulations, Holly. It seems like such a short time ago you were apprehensive about attempting your first marathon. Now you're in the "big leagues." Many of us can say, "I knew Holly when ...." You've worked hard and deserve the best. TomS
                  mustang sally

Bad faerie

Well done, Holly. You look good in yellow.
                      Holly! I can't believe I missed this. Cool! You are amazing and this is just further proof. Congratulations! Karin
                        Super job there Super Girl Congratulations are certainly in order And we DO need the picture when you have the singlet. Joey
                        Vista
                        Cashmason

Congrats Holly!
                            You didn't announce this anywhere did you? Or maybe I missed something. Wow. You are so strong!! You should read Dove's last RR over on KR. How one marathon turned into many without that intention. If I ever become a maniac, please shoot me.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Head Procrastinator

You go girl!!
                              ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                                Congratulations Maniac Lady Big grin You earned the right to strut your stuff.