Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Spring Race Calendar (Read 1657 times)

Meh, $5 is $5...

Looks like that PWP 11.2 race has been delayed. Anyone need an extra? Fangtastic this week to shake out the kinks, and maybe a Judicata double. We'll see. I haven't put much thought into this. But that statements applicable to everything.
      Looks like that PWP 11.2 race has been delayed. Anyone need an extra? Fangtastic this week to shake out the kinks, and maybe a Judicata double. We'll see. I haven't put much thought into this. But that statements applicable to everything.
      Jeff, Schneidr, and I DID need an extra...but now that it's been moved, Schneidr (aka Smoopie) & I can't do it. I'm pretty bummed. It woulda been fun. It was last year anyway. Bill, I had no idea you were married!!

Ok, I decided to revisit the swamp and declare my entry in the Tom King 1/2. Big grin All of you will be finished long before me so maybe I can meet you at the post brunch. I'll look like this Dead
        BMenees

Bill, I had no idea you were married!!
          I've been married nine years, and I have a seven year old son. That's why I had to reject your advances. Your interest was flattering, of course, until I found out you were also stalking Bob. MTA: Obviously, the last paragraph is complete crap. I wouldn't want to tarnish the reputation of a lady. Unless it was Thunder.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Jeff, Schneidr, and I DID need an extra...but now that it's been moved, Schneidr (aka Smoopie) & I can't do it. I'm pretty bummed. It woulda been fun. It was last year anyway. Bill, I had no idea you were married!!
            Hmm...this is a Nashville Mini-Swamp of Smoopies...and Schneidr = Smoopie...so Nashville Mini-Swamp of Smoopies = Nashville Mini-Swamp of Schneidrs. I feel like I just proved something, but I don't know what.
            BMenees

I thought Schneider's 2:36 at the Flying Monkey proved something. I'm an old school "discount beef" guy. No smoopies for me... unless I've just eaten discount beef.
                Hmm...this is a Nashville Mini-Swamp of Smoopies...and Schneidr = Smoopie...so Nashville Mini-Swamp of Smoopies = Nashville Mini-Swamp of Schneidrs. I feel like I just proved something, but I don't know what.
                This is the Nashville mini swamp of whatever we want it to be at the moment. You have proved nothing.

I thought Schneider's 2:36 at the Flying Monkey proved something.
                  His sub 2:30 will prove even more.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Make sure to update the status of the races on your list as the calendar flows ever forward...
                      I never posted mine, so here's what i'm thinking... Tom King 1/2 Mule Day Kick 5k Boston Marathon Grandmas Marathon Yea, that's all I got...too much traveling to fit anything else in. I'd like to do Wild Thang. We'll see.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sweet. Goal times for these, Ms. Shmoopie?
                          Sweet. Goal times for these, Ms. Shmoopie?
                          Boston: 3:20 The rest? Fast.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Boston: 3:20
                            Immortalized. A 19 minute PR. You go girl!

Why is it sideways?

Candice is rocking right now. 18 miles in 2:23 on the trace...at the end of a 60 mile week. Okay, here's my (tentative) plan with tentative time goals. March 14 Tom King HM (1:12's) Apr 4 Mule Day Kick 5k (15's) Apr 11 Purity 10k (low 33's, high 32's) Apr 25 CMM Half (1:30 pacer) May 3 Ave of the Giants (low 2:30's)
                                Is Mule Day Kick preferrable to Running to Beat the Blues? I've never done either....RBB is flat, but turns for days. Don't know anything about the Mule course. BTW, Candice...Way to crank it on the Trace. Not LAME.