Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

JK... seriously (Read 465 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

is he still alive? is he not allowed to play anymore? I was going to email him, but then I thought that if he was introuble with the lady then emailing him might not be the best idea... so I didn't...

Why is it sideways?

is he still alive? is he not allowed to play anymore? I was going to email him, but then I thought that if he was introuble with the lady then emailing him might not be the best idea... so I didn't...
      He does this occasionally. Not to worry.
        He'll be back. I can't imagine him getting in trouble with Kelly. She seems pretty cool.

S&M Collector

I wish he would have at least popped in for a Tupelo report. Oh well. Maybe we'll get one after k2k2k.
          Come across any cool medals lately?
            How can we miss him if he doesn't go away?

Lazy idiot

How can we miss him if he doesn't go away?
              Yes, I'm pretty sure he's blue skies.

Tick tock

What?

Lazy idiot

Huh?

Tick tock

Who?

Lazy idiot

Dunno. (I'm guessing you were smart enough not to wade into that cess pool of a thread in the gsp. I was blaming JK for being a troll, though I don't really think it's him)

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Dunno. (I'm guessing you were smart enough not to wade into that cess pool of a thread in the gsp. I was blaming JK for being a troll, though I don't really think it's him)
                        linky link please - i don't wade into the gsp without a link for direction. And isn't that a line from a movie... ohhh ohhh it's right on the tip of my tongue... blue skies... ohh... it's a david lynch movie...

Lazy idiot

linky link please - i don't wade into the gsp without a link for direction.
                          I shouldn't be doing this... http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/566e543a3f63439b80d20ffa4c9b966a

Tick tock

S&M Collector

I shouldn't be doing this... http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/566e543a3f63439b80d20ffa4c9b966a
                            Nope. forget it, Drew. Not worth clicking on. Don't need to go out there. Tongue
                            Come across any cool medals lately?

Lazy idiot

Nope. forget it, Drew. Not worth clicking on. Don't need to go out there. Tongue
                              Youze a smart 'un.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

ok i opened it. I got to the second post and ran like hell... went back (because i'm like that) got to Scout posting a song - figured hell froze over and left again. oh and the David Lynch movie I was thinking about was Inland Empire.