Random acts of kindness (Read 1289 times)

Thank you. Smile That best portion of a good man's life, His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. William Wordsworth
    Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted. - H. P.
    xor

bliss?

And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

xor

Yes, that certainly ends it. Thanks. The mud elephant Wading through the deep blue sea Leaves no tracks. No trace.

Yes, that certainly ends it. Thanks. The mud elephant Wading through the deep blue sea Leaves no tracks. No trace.
            Confused
            And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

xor

Exactly.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bliss, Tracie, blue skies, blueskies...whatever.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh, not this nonsense again. Well, now I know not to open this thread anymore.

Insert witty title here

Lost. TNThomas. Is.

ThomasRuns Blog
                      Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

xor

Lost. TNThomas. Is.
                        Don't worry. If the past is a guide to the future, this will get far stranger. We're just at Stage One. Stage Four is where its posts all disappear. Stage Four actually makes things make less sense. I know, you currently don't believe this. Neither did I. At first. Wait for it.

Scout7

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, Running over the same old ground. What have you found? The same old fears. Wish you were here.
                            Blue skies, smilin' at me Nothin' but blues skies do I see Bluebirds singin' a song Nothin' but bluebirds all day long Never saw the sun shinin' so bright Never saw things lookin' so right Noticin' the days hurryin' by When you're in love, my, how they fly Blue days, all of 'em gone Nothin' but blue skies from now on Never saw the sun shinin' so bright Never saw things lookin' so right Noticin' the days hurryin' by When you're in love, oww!, how they fly Blue days, all of 'em gone Nothin' but blue skies from now on

Amy

Scout7

Your song is too happy. I don't like it. Makes me feel funny.
                              xor

Your song is too happy. I don't like it. Makes me feel funny.
                                strange funny or ha ha funny?