Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Saturday August 2nd (Read 509 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan, Smyrna is not the same weekend. Shan, what is your predicted 5k time?
    but she said August 2nd. ummm my last 5k was chip:32:38, gun:33:55
      That sounds like a great race and charity, but I just sent off the $$ for the Greenway Marathon and then HAVE to sign up for the Idiocy Marathon on Thursday...So that limits me to running races that I have volunteer tokens for in the next couple months. (Great excuses!). But I'll come out to watch the race and jeer cheer. Then run the rest of the 11.2. Don't worry, Shan! There will be enough entertainment to make the miles fly by. MTA: I did say Aug. 2...meant the 9th.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why wait 'til Thursday to sign up for the Harpeth Idiots Marathon?
          By the way, Trent....There's a confusion of dates on the Striders site for the Monkey. It's listed under November 23rd, but then says November 15th near the bottom. I had a minor colon clutch when I saw that as I will be out of town on the 15th.

Oh Mighty Wing

stop taunting me with all this early sign-up stuff! Tongue I had balls today I hope they last till friday!
              Oh. Is Early Idiocy tomorrow?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Where does it say this? Also, why wait until Thursday? Early idiocy is open NOW. JK also seems to have chickened out. And Casa too. And Jeff. So few repeat offenders...

Why is it sideways?

Hey Shan, Sorry I'm gonna miss you but I'll be out of town. Careful with all those goons. Signed, Dirty Hippie.

Oh Mighty Wing

Hey Shan, Sorry I'm gonna miss you but I'll be out of town. Careful with all those goons. Signed, Dirty Hippie.
                    aww I am sorry to hear that! I was looking forward to meeting you. Where will you be?

Oh Mighty Wing

JK also seems to have chickened out. And Casa too. And Jeff. So few repeat offenders...
                      That does NOT make me optimistic...
                        Where does it say this? ...
                        Under the Race Calendar listings. It's listed under the right date, but also contains "November 15" in it for some reason. I'm off to enter Idiot III.

Why is it sideways?

aww I am sorry to hear that! I was looking forward to meeting you. Where will you be?
                          Heading out West to visit some friends, who are climbing rangers in Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park.

Oh Mighty Wing

Heading out West to visit some friends, who are climbing rangers in Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park.
                            wow! That sounds cool! I hope you have a great time!!
                              Where does it say this? Also, why wait until Thursday? Early idiocy is open NOW. JK also seems to have chickened out. And Casa too. And Jeff. So few repeat offenders...
                              WHAT?
                              JakeKnight

Puh-leeze. I fear nothing. I'll never miss a Monkey. I'll never beat you by less than an hour at a Monkey. But I'm having some budgetary problems of my own. But I'll signup Thursday night or Friday morning. Besides, we both know you'll save a place for me. ---------------------- Oh ... Tanya? She Who Musn't Be Named? Sweetie? I'll be at the Greenway Marathon. Prepare for doom. (If you manage to keep ducking me until then, that is ...)

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------