Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Saturday August 2nd (Read 509 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Puh-leeze. I fear nothing. I'll never miss a Monkey. I'll never beat you by less than an hour at a Monkey. But I'll signup Thursday night or Friday morning.
    Oh good. I was hoping it was a matter of not signing up today, but will still be signing up later...

Two gorillas side by side is kinda trippy.

S&M Collector

Hey Shan, Sorry I'm gonna miss you but I'll be out of town. Careful with all those goons. Signed, Dirty Hippie.
          Well at least Jeff lays his excuse out now. Thank you. A valid one at that. Have fun out west, Jeff. I bet it will be beautiful. Now as for me, I'm going to wait until Friday or so to unleash mine. It'll most likely be an early departure to Radiohead. And, Candice? Well, this the most predictable one of all. She'll convince her sister to not go camping, but she will still no-show. Reason? That depends on what the 8-ball says. Could be a sunburn. Could be a malfunctioning alarm clock. Could be poop. Stay tuned to Ra for further developments. Wink
          Come across any cool medals lately?
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JK, don't wait for Friday morning. That is when the masses get to sign up. Your chance will flitter away sometime after midnight Thursday night...
            JakeKnight

JK, don't wait for Friday morning. That is when the masses get to sign up. Your chance will flitter away sometime after midnight Thursday night...
              Roll eyes Resend me that e-mail, will you?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

Well at least Jeff lays his excuse out now. Thank you. A valid one at that. Have fun out west, Jeff. I bet it will be beautiful. Now as for me, I'm going to wait until Friday or so to unleash mine. It'll most likely be an early departure to Radiohead. And, Candice? Well, this the most predictable one of all. She'll convince her sister to not go camping, but she will still no-show. Reason? That depends on what the 8-ball says. Could be a sunburn. Could be a malfunctioning alarm clock. Could be poop. Stay tuned to Ra for further developments. Wink
                She's hard set on going camping. I'm still working on it...and no, I usually only stand up Nashvillians. So if there is no camping...there is a 5k and a run with Shan. I'm about to go meet Jeff for a 50 mile ride. He will not be stood up. The bike is on the back of my car and i'm wearing spandex. It's a go. You have now witnessed me show up for something. By the way Trent...i'm working on the monkey drawing. Mind if Tanya's in it?

Oh Mighty Wing

Do I have to carry my own water on the 11.2 or are there fountains?
                  JakeKnight

Do I have to carry my own water on the 11.2 or are there fountains?
                    There are only a couple places to get water. If you're used to carrying your own, bring some.

Oh Mighty Wing

There are only a couple places to get water. If you're used to carrying your own, bring some.
                      The longest I've ever carried my handled is 7 miles. But I can handle that as long as I can fill it at some point. Cause after 7 it's empty.
                        monkey drawing. Mind if Tanya's in it?
                        Hello? Also, nice use of brackets and ellipses on your signature line, JK. Roll eyes

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Bring on Ms. Tanya.
                          JakeKnight

Hello? Also, nice use of brackets and ellipses copyright infringement on your signature line, JK.
                            You're welcome. I would have taken the whole thing, but there's just not room in the sig line. Which was sad, cuz there were good parts that had to be left out.

The Thunder

I think Liz and I are going to come out to the race and run the 11.2. So we'll see you goons there.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

I think Liz and I are going to come out to the race and run the 11.2. So we'll see you goons there.
                                oh good!!! I'm excited!